Social Media Communications
First Class Conferencing Facilitation (“FCCF”) is a fully virtual startup company that was created during the COVID-19 pandemic to alleviate the new pressures and stressors of virtual meetings on a variety of different platforms. Over the past year, FCCF has been serving a variety of clients, facilitating AGMs, conferences, tribunals, and many more.
We pride ourselves with maintaining our 5 core values: collaboration, innovation, diversity, dedication, and authenticity. At FCCF, our mission since day 1 has been to connect people across the world.
We’re looking for a full-time motivated, collaborative and responsive individual to take charge of our social media platforms at FCCF.
The Social Mediation Communications will be responsible for building brand awareness to generate inbound traffic.
- Overseeing all of our social media accounts
- Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with our business goals
- Creation of engaging content on a daily basis
- Communicating with followers, monitoring customers reviews, and responding to all queries in a timely manner on a daily basis
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Creating and managing brand promotions
- Remaining up-to-date with current trends and technologies in social media, design tools, and applications
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Past work experience as a social media communications or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Proficient with social media platforms and their settings
- Ability to deliver creative content through a variety of mediums
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with basic web/digital design principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and motivated
- Willing to learn and grow
- Proficient with Adobe suite
- Photo/video editing skills are a must
- Preferred previous photography and videography experience at a professional level
- Basic level understanding of SEO
Bachelor’s degree in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design, or a relative field required.
If you are interested or have any questions, please get in touch with Alexx Barranger via email and I will provide you with our application form.
The deadline for reaching out is August 13, 2021.
We are excited to meet you!
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 2021-08-13
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
This job is completely virtual, however, if at any time you are required to meet with a client or another worker, social distancing and masking will be practiced.