- Strong leadership skills
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Office 365, Google workspace, Slack and Adobe Acrobat.
- Understanding of Zoom and MS Teams settings and layout
- Digital Literacy/tech savviness
- Time Management
- Strong self-discipline skills
- Fast learner
- Detail oriented
- Responsible and reliable
- Much of the work in this position will happen on your own time
- Part-Time employment
- $1000 of benefits
- Fully remote
- On average this position will take 10-15 hours per week
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!